Symptoms and herbal medicine for chronic prostatitis

Date:2018-12-06 click:0

Some diseases are so miserable that we can easily get stuck in them. Chronic prostatitis is such a disease that make a lot of men get crazy. People who do not get much knowledge of it will possibly ask the question what is chronic prostatitis and why many people turn pale when it is mentioned. 

Chronic prostatitis is a disease with high incidence (4%~25%) and often puzzled patients a lot. About 50 percent of men in their life will more or less be affected by symptoms of prostatitis. Causes, pathological change, complicated clinic symptoms can all be the factors that threaten sexual function and reproductive function in men and severely destroy patients' lives. They are likely to fall into mental and physical problems. As a matter of fact, medicines which can treat prostatitis are various, but patients who have this disease always confront with the risk of relapse. Analysing the causes, it regarded that the key of the treatment is not be entirely understood. So, what are the symptoms of chronic prostatitis and what is the key for prostatitis treatment? 
Symptoms of Prostatitis 
Symptoms of Prostatitis  can differ from patient to patient but will normally consist of the following:
1. Dysuria: pain or burning sensation during urination
2. Difficulty with urinating, either dribbling or hesitant urination
3. Nocturia: urination at night
4. Frequency of urination
5. Urgent need to urinate
6. Pain in the groin, abdomen, or lower back
7. Pain in the area between the rectum and the penis (the prostate gland is located in this area and can be felt in a digital rectal exam-a finger being inserted into the rectum)
8. Painful ejaculations (the prostate provides the fluid that the semen is surrounded in and helps to nourish the semen)
Categories of prostatitis
Prostatitis is divided into four different categories: acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis, chronic prostatitis/pelvic pain, and asymptomatic inflammatory prostatitis. A bacterium is usually responsible for both acute bacterial prostatitis and chronic bacterial prostatitis and these forms account for only approximately 5% of prostatitis cases. The cause of for the other 95% of prostatitis cases is unknown.
Why chronic prostatitis is so concerned? 
The main reason may be that it lasts for a long time and patients suffer untold misery about the disease. Patients spend a lot time and money in finding the curable treatment, which always comes out in vain. In a result, suffers gradually lost their confidence in trying other ways. They just attempt to relieve their symptoms. We can't say this is all patients who have chronic prostatitis have to experience. However we can understand the process. If a new treatment can brings hope to patients and finally cure their diseases, how wonderful it is! In fact, In China, many patients suffer from chronic prostatitis are accepting traditional Chinese medicine to treat this illness. 
Traditional Chinese medicine has long been used in treating almost any disease, especially in medical conditions. That TCM is applied to treatment of prostatitis has long been an inevitable trend. Also, it brings about a striking effect. On one hand, symptoms can be easily relieved and even eliminated. On the other hand, prescriptions in traditional Chinese medicine can mainly aim at operating the focus and also regulate the function of the whole body. 
In China, traditional Chinese medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill is the medicine treating chronic prostatitis with a high reputation. Dr. Lee is the person who develop it. She has been devoting herself to the career of serving patients for about thirty years. 
She indicates that the key to treat chronic prostatitis is whether the treatment can really reach the lesion and works well. Besides, how to recuperate the damaged tissues and help them recover to the best is also a assignable apart. 
Treatment for chronic prostatitis and its theory has been referred many times in other article. If readers take interest in it, you can find more on our website.